BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quote, quote, quotes, unquote, are stupid, unquote...

For everyone's general knowledge, my friends and I (not all my friends, but a few so far) have started a blog for quotes. It's that simple. There's a link on the sidebar where I have all my links to all my favorite blogs...this is going to be fun!!!

Again, can't contain my excitement...*jumps around overenthusiastically, and everyone rolls their eyes...it's just natural, everyday Jessica-like behavior...*

I'll write later about my misadventures with the Valley Girl Coffee Lady...

2 comments:

N said...

my misadventures with the Valley Girl Coffee Lady...

Hmm...sounds interesting! :D

Anonymous said...

To bad I can't quote on your "Quotes'" blog

and how do you pronounce
"overenthusiastically"?

Happy Fuzz Balls!

Robert

Blog Widget by LinkWithin