BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Can I Say Something About Lurking?

My next poll should be on this: Which is worse?

1. Having a blog and never posting
2. Having a blog, never posting, but wanting people to read it anyways
3. Having a blog, never posting, but lurking around on other people's blogs
4. Having a blog, posting very occasionally, and only logging on to see if you have comments
5. Having a blog, posting very occasionally, logging on to see if you have comments, and responding to them
6. Having a blog, posting very occasionally, logging on to see if you have comments, and responding to them ONLY and OFTEN, never bothering to go check out anybody else's blog, but obviously expecting people to check out yours
7. Having a blog, and posting 3 times a day, never even giving your readers a chance to read all of them, therefore dooming your chances of being "heard"
8. Not having a blog (sad face)
9. Having a blog, and trashing other bloggers on it in an unintentionally convicting way...

Oops, that's me.

Yeah, sorry. I just was thinking about this, and I'm not pointing any fingers, because anybody who I'd be pointing fingers at wouldn't navigate away from his own blog to read this anyway. :P This is all in fun and games...I like poking at people's habits. It's fun. People are so interesting with all their quirks... :)

9 comments:

Lizzie said...

Haha!! That's a great poll... just so long as we can select more than one option as being the worst. I really don't think I could pick just one. :P

Chris said...

Haha, my life isn't that exciting, hence the lack of updates. Maybe the school year will make me more productive!

♥(♪aUbReY♪)♥ said...

haha i guess i'm a little guilty of logging on just to see about comments.... oh well i'm working on it. thanks for the comment. that's a cute tradition :)thanks for being great!

luvs,
aubs

Jessica said...

Lizzie - Alright, I'll see what I can do. the results so far are very interesting, aren't they?

Chris - I know this sounds cheesy...but your life is only as exciting as you view it, and make it! It doesn't just become exciting for you...

Aubrey - Haha...at least you're trying...regardless of what anybody says, I think it counts! Thanks for being great yourself... ;)

blackhawk said...

who would eat off wood

Anonymous said...

The majority, apparently...

Anonymous said...

:cough:... ummm I'd rather not answer

Anonymous said...

Suit yourself...though something seems suspicious.

blackhawk said...

you get wood in your food i like my food with out wood

Blog Widget by LinkWithin