BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Lazy/Boredom Blogging Once Again

5 Facts
1. Middle name: Claire
2. Astrological sign: Leo
3. Eye color: Blue
4. Birth date (Monday, Tuesday...): This year it’s Monday…
5. Home state: North Carolina

5 Favorites
6. Fave movie: Anne of Green Gables movies and Sweeny Todd
7. Fave book: Harry Potter and To Kill a Mocking Bird
8. Fave candy: Snickers
9. Fave makeup: the kind I wear
10. Fave magazine: Psychology

5 People
11. Newest friend: Becca
12. Childhood nemesis: Zach
13. Longest-lasting crush: hmm…not answering that question
14. Role model: Jesus
15. Kindergarten teacher: mom

5 Things
16. My mantra is: “Tomorrow is a Long Time” (Nickel Creek or Bob Dylan version)
17. I can’t find my: nail clippers
18. My friends say that I’m: PERFECTLY NORMAL
19. My parents were going to name me: Caroline, or Marck if I was a boy
20. I would never eat: another human

5 Moments
21. I read my first book when: I guess I was four or five
22. The first time I lost a friend was when: ??? I had a lot of friends when I was little who I don’t know anymore
23. I had a really good laugh when: It’s on the tip of my brain…something really funny happened some time…but it happens a lot
24. I was so proud of myself when: Whenever I say or write something that sounds really profound…
25. If I could, I would go back to: the olden days when times were simpler

5 Places
26. My first kiss happened (or should happen) at: an altar…but let’s not talk about that…
27. I spend most of my time at: the pool
28. I used to hide my diary: between my mattress and the box springs
29. My favorite place to unwind is: my room or outside
30. I'd hate to live in: an apartment complex

5 Either/Ors
31. Morning or night: Do I have to decide?
32. Cats or dogs: dogs
33. Computer or cell phone: computer
34. Pop or soda: soda…duh
35. Vegetables or fruit: fruit by themselves, vegetables in a salad (or superfood!)

5 Ifs
36. If I could move anywhere, it would be: Australia
37. If I were an animal, I would be: A seal…like I said
38. If I could change one thing, it would be: the government
39. If I had one superpower, it would be: again…flying…but now that I think about it, it would be the ability to give myself more superpowers.
40. If I had a million dollars to spend, I would: buy a car, put some aside for insurance, pay for my stuff this year and put the rest in a mutual fund for a while

5 Pasts
41. My first word was: dad or something like that
42. When I played make-believe, I: usually did really dramatic stuff, like running away and getting kidnapped, being forced by my kidnappers to do slave work, then getting out, getting rescued, and escaping narrowly from my pursuing kidnappers back to my safe home…
43. I used to watch, on continual repeat: donut man
44. I can’t believe I worried so much about: guys
45. I was so afraid of: people dressed up as cartoon characters (Mickey Mouse, Chuck E Cheese, etc.)

5 Futures
46. When I grow up, I want to be a: (again) writer, mom, and something musical
47. Before I die, I hope to: go sailing for real (that is, on a larger scale for a longer amount of time)
48. I'll be friends with: my friends I have now
49. I'll live: in a nice older home in an older neighborhood with lots of trees and enough of a yard for my kids to run around in
50. I'll make a difference by: helping people understand other people…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your normal? Now that's interesting - who says your 'normal.' Your abnormal, which is what makes you so great!

Elayna

P.S.
I don't mean this offensively

Anonymous said...

I know you don't, Elayna...and I meant I was normal sarcastically... :P

Allie said...

16. My mantra is: “Tomorrow is a Long Time” (Nickel Creek or Bob Dylan version)

I love this song!!
28. I used to hide my diary: between my mattress and the box springs

I think we all do/did.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin