BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Chaos and the Hope

Distinct is the absence
Of thought in this world
Through with the oppression
Of fraud and of hate

Careless visions crowd my skull
Advocating for memories revealed
I cannot transfer images to page
Where will I go now?

Sumptuous dreams of freedom and peace
Drown out my screams of misery
A place I’m not sure I want to be
But how do I get somewhere else?

Is it possible to show you the things I imagine?
Is there a chance I can be understood?
Otherwise, now there’s much doom and no hope
Find me, follow me, blind me

I only want the one I cannot have
The one I didn’t know I wanted
My heart as gone too far astray
Can these desires please fade away?

Superstitions, assumptions, impatience, temper
Those are the things that keep me apart
From everything I wanted in life
Will I be stuck in this state eternally?

Would you guide me some where
Tell me where I need to go?
I know what I want but I can’t figure out
How I’m supposed to get there

Will you ever find me here amongst these troubles?
Do you know me so well already?
When I think about whom you may be, I smile
All I really want is you

~JCB

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin