BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Stole My Brother's Camera...

Well, you see, the sky was interesting one morning at 6:30 ish. It was as if a cloud just sat on top of our house or something...we were totally enclosed in a fog, but the fog was several feet off the ground. It was weird. So I took Marck's camera (not having one of my own, you see), and took a few pictures...









I took this after photographing the above...I started feeling all photographer-ish, and wanted to take a picture of something that would be in a pretty magazine...





That was the day after my birthday, I think. On my birthday, the H's, the T's, and my family had a cookout. It wasn't FOR my birthday, but it sure was fun. Here are some highlights from my birthday (Marck took all these, by the way):


Me being woken up by the paparazzi...not really wanting a picture taken of me right as I wake up.



This is actually me, under the covers, hiding from the camera.



Me (on the left), Lizzie (foreground right) and Sarah (next to Lizzie) planning the Quotes Only Blog.


Lizzie and me trying to do synchro

Five-A-Live:



All in all, it was a great birthday!! I did get my license renewed *huzzah*. However, now it says "under 21" instead of "under 18." I can't get away from any sort of conviction of that sort, can I? *sigh*

Either Marck or I will have some pictures from the pool party the following Saturday very soon.

~Jessica

8 comments:

My name is Elizabeth, said...

I love that 2nd picture with the bush! The color & composition of it is lovely.

The Mattrix said...

It was your birthday that day? I feel terrible! I didn't even know!

N said...

Oh yeah, the "under 21" yellow border. :D And my license won't need renewing till I'm 26, so it'll say "under 21" until then, unless I get married before then!

I like the picture of the bush! I wish your pictures would enlarge though...I guess it's the blog template that keeps them from being clickable.

Jessica said...

Thanks, Elizabeth...you know I try... :P

Matt - The Saturday you guys came wasn't my birthday, it was the Monday before that...but that's alright, no hard feelings. It was just fun having everyone there both on Monday and on Saturday.

Natalie - Ooh, good strategy! Let's plan on finding some husbands pretty soon, in that case...ha. Um...as for the pictures, I've just been too lazy to put them on that site where they can be clickable. Though maybe if you right click, you could save the file on your computer and look at it there. I don't know...

N said...

LOL!

Well, saving them just saves them the same size...nevermind. I guess it must be something built into some templates, because mine just does it automatically, but I don't have any sort of template/skin thing other than the basic one with colors changed.

Jessica said...

Oh, yeah...I see. Well, I would have that...but I get really ADD about things, if you haven't noticed... :D

N said...

You know, I just about said "it's all good" which I NEVER say except maybe when I'm joking about it...I think I need to go to bed!! Dude!!! :D

Umm, anyway...your template things look cool, except you had one at one point that sort of showed through the photos, but yeah, this one's neat...I like red and black. And I love the one on "Quotes Only"! The cassette tape is cool.

And I need to quit commenting so much, I've been leaving multiple comments everywhere! *grins sheepishly* I mean, I like comments, and wouldn't mind, but some people might be getting tired of hearing from me! :D

Jessica said...

Oh, I know. I do that too, especially when I get bored so I don't really care if you do it. I'm glad you like the cassette tape...I didn't know if it would stick or not, but I figured it was a little more exciting and quote-ish than any of the normal templates.

I do like the colors on your template, though. Being slightly clueless, I never actually noticed that it was a blogger template with the colors changed...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin