BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Cute...I like them...

Now, I've never posted a video before. If this doesn't work in the next ten minutes, I'll just post a link to it. Be prepared for a lot of banging around as I attempt to figure this all out:

Okay, you can officially forget it. I hate computers. Um...if somebody who already knows how to put youtube videos on a blog post could ever-so-nicely explain it to me, I'd be much obliged and forever in your debt. In the mean time, watch these two girls in this funny little film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apaxo6WJm-g

Oh, and while I'm at it...here's a couple Rhett and Link videos of the two songs they played at Bible study that aren't on their albums...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCu5ojNlpi0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqmJ4pZkXlQ

And there's no need to forget my obsession with Nickel Creek...EVER!!! Here's another video, this time with their song "Young":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM5NF5UAhag

Have fun, and don't forget my video-from-the-internet posting lesson! :D

2 comments:

N said...

Here's your lesson! :)

Okay, first you look over to the right and in the sidebar where it tells about the video it says "embed", you need to copy and paste all of that code into your blog post.

Now, it's going to be a little more difficult and this may take some trying to figure it out, you need to resize it to fit in your blog template. The post area on your blog looks about the same size as on mine, so I'd suggest you start with changing it to 400px x 324px.
That's where it says (object width="425" height="344") just change those two numbers, making sure to leave the quotes around them. There is also another set at the end of the code that you need to be sure to change also.

If that's not the right size, guess about how much narrower it needs to be and keep the numbers in the same proportion to one another. For instance, 344 is about 81% of 425 so whatever width I end up with I multiply by 81% to get the height to go with it.

Jessica said...

Okay...thanks Natalie! I'll make sure to try it out ASAP. I'm sure I'll be doing more youtube-video-watching to procrastinate in the close future...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin