BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Unconscious Whispers

Whispers become explosives
In the depths of my mind
My spirit cries out to know
What is really inside
If you asked me now what I didn’t long for
I couldn’t tell you, I’m really not sure
Echoes of silence fill me with apathy
The joy of the shadow of a fallen tree
A silver lining turned white
The moonlight has faded to black
When the deepest desires attack
They cry out
I cry out to what’s not there
They find out
I find out that I am nowhere…

~JCB

2 comments:

Jonathan David Page said...

(Yes, JD speaking...)

Wow. Maybe I shouldn't read your blog this late at night. Now I have to think. I thought I was done doing that for today. Hmm... later, perhaps.

All that to say, you write good poetry.

Jessica said...

Gee...thanks...

IMO it's not that late at night, though... :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin