BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Table of Contents

1. Commencement of the Great American Novel
2. Novel Begins to Fall Out of Sorts
3. Novel Makes a Will for Itself
4. Novel Dies
5. Requiem for the Dead Novel
6. Post-Requiem
7. Counter-Requiem
8. Authoress of Dead Novel Fires Over-the-Top-and-Full-of-it Composer
9. Composer Plans to Get Revenge on Authoress
10. There is a Great Federal Dispute
11. That Had Nothing to Do with Composers and Authoresses
12. The Composer Says He was Going to Resign Anyways
13. The Authoress says “Yeah, right!”
14. The Composer Takes His Piano and Promptly Walks Out With His Nose in the Air
15. The Authoress Doesn’t Know What to Do Now
16. The Composer Becomes Really Famous
17. The Authoress Regrets Hastiness
18. The Authoress Contacts the Composer and Repents
19. The Composer, Sensing the Authoress Really Means it and is not Saying Sorry Just Because The Composer Made it Big Without the Assistance of the Authoress, Says “Let’s Meet at the Park to Talk.”
20. They Meet in the Park
21. The Composer Asks the Authoress to Marry Him

Epilogue:

The Composer and the Authoress live happily ever after with many songwriter children running about their humble abode.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, am I ready way too much into this or did you really just ask...?

*wanders off whistling and minding his own business*

Anonymous said...

Whoa, am I *reading*

Why is it every time I type something slowly my errors increase?

Anonymous said...

*glares at Kor*

What are you trying to say...about what I'm really just asking...? Hm...

Oh, I know what you're thinking...

Anonymous said...

i don't get it....?!

Allie said...

I'm wondering the same thing, Kor....hmmm......

Lizzie said...

You don't get what, Lauren?? The vague insinuating comments, or the post itself?

Jessica said...

*magically has chameleon eyes and glares at Allison and Nicholas at the same time* You guys aren't very nice...what ever you're thinking...which I know what you are thinking but I'm pretending I'm not...had nothing to do with me writing this. However, I will not deny that following my process of randomly writing this down, it was an afterthought. It was NOT the motivation and nothing of the sort was meant to be read into it. *continues to stare down two people she's known way too long till they back away wimpering with their tails between their legs*

Lauren - It's not really meant to be gotten, really. So in that case, you got it! :D

Lizzie said...

Oh, so because I got the post (and understood the comments) I didn't actually get it? I'm confused.

Jessica said...

Hm....good question.

Okay, I've made a decision: It's all in the interpretation. There's no right answer.

I love things like that...tee hee........

Lizzie said...

I like things like that too. :P

So, just out of curiosity... are you ceasing your glaring at Allie and Nick... or does that have nothing to do with interpretation?

Anonymous said...

*winks at Allie and snickers at Jessica from behind his hand*

Suuuuurrreee it was an afterthought :cough:

~~

Lizzie said...
So, just out of curiosity... are you ceasing your glaring at Allie and Nick...

probably not, she knows we nailed it right on the head and is frustrated that it wasn't abstract enough...

*snicker*

Allie said...

*winks back at nick, knowing full well that we both are right and she can't do anything about it*

I was wondering the same thing...how can that be an after thought? ;)

Yeah, she's definitely glaring at us through the computer right now. It's pretty funny, too, 'cause I'm on the phone with her and I can feel the angry rays coming out of her.

Jessica said...

Lizzie - I'm not sure...in that case, I guess everything up to this point is still left up to interpretation.

I am now going to glare angrily in silence......though the rays you're feeling, Allison, might just be cell phone radiation......

Blog Widget by LinkWithin