BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cambridge University Now Has a Remote Campus in Parlez Vous, Mexico

Okay…so, allow me to tell you what is going on in my life (as if you cared deeply about such things) in these following shortish sentences:

Read act one, scene one of A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Got a filling for a “little pit” (NOT a bloody cavity!!! Well…). Swore never to go to the dentist again, as this was my second experience with sanding going on inside my mouth (the first time I chipped my front tooth on the bunk bed railing). Mom said that I couldn’t swear to never go again, even though my next appointment isn’t until I am a legal adult. Darn it. Started to read The Sea Wolf by Jack London and I like it so far. Trying to teach myself how to read music; can’t seem to find any sheet music around here for songs I already know in my head. Went to swim practice and Matt and Kara weren’t there so I had to lead all by myself AGAIN and it made me so very mad (however, I forgive them, as their absence was not their faults). I cut my bangs a little different this time, and I think I like it, but I have to take careful precautions when doing my hair so that they do not curl up all weird. Getting faster at texting, which is most unfortunate because I’d rather remain old-fashioned, but becoming new-fashioned is nearly unavoidable these days in most areas. Wanted to post a blog about something more interesting than the last blog, but had no inspiration left inside of me, after having people drilling in my mouth and having to write that stupid paper.

*big sigh*

Tee-hee. My brother just came in and handed me a “fun size” Snickers bar. I guess I should say *snicker* *snicker*, not tee-hee. Oh, wellest. You know, I do wonder, why do they call it fun size, when it’s really a lot more fun when it’s KING SIZE?? It maketh no senseth to moi. And now the little morsel of chocolatey-peanuty-carmaley goodness is *gasp* gone. *sniffle* *sniffle*.

Today is the year of the asterisk, in case anyone was wondering. And, yes, a day can be a whole year. Broaden your horizons, people! No, I am not mental!

I suppose it wouldn’t be too far out of my way for me to answer some questions posed to me in the Comments of Post’s Past. Such as, why hasn’t Nicholas merited a position in my Kingdom/everything else of Platinum lane? Well, first of all, he said he spent a whole “half a day” practicing with us! That is false. He spent half a set swimming very easy 25s, and complaining about the diving the whole time. On top of that, Platinum team did not exist then. We were simply the “advanced silver team” peoples, or sometimes referred to as the “Silver-Gold” team, by Kara and me. That is the reason why Nicholas is not part of my kingdom, aside from my being a cold, heartless, callous creature who would certainly never give anyone I’ve known for so long that I’m about to throw up my hands in utter dejected renouncement, a position in any sort of land—or long, skinny body of water—that I may ever rule.

Well, I suppose I have thoroughly exhausted my readers in this rather “Lords of the blog”-esque entry (by that, I mean it’s a bunch of nonsensical rambling about things most people cannot mentally comprehend), and I should sign off till Friday or Saturday or whenever I have time to write. Right now I must go to English 113 and talk about Shakespeare, and possibly finish watching Much Ado About Nothing.

I bid thee ado!
I mean, adieu!
Or achoo
Winne-the-Pooh
Me and you
I had the flu
When I ate moo-shu
Trains go choo-choo
And the cow goes moo
Trains also say whoo-whoo
I am so blue
When I wear my shoe
And you come along too
I’ll take my cue
And I’ll drink Mountain Dew
I won’t say, “ew!”
‘Cause there’s so very few
Babies say “goo”
And birdies say “coo-coo”
Cats say “mew”
I’ll listen to the Who
Paint with a different hue
I’m a Christian, not a Jew
I’ll go drink l’eau (or is that “lo?”)
See the world anew
Sit in a church pew
I knew a guy named Rue
He dated a girl named Sue
They were into voodoo
Did it on the giraffes at the zoo
And up away I flew…

“I’m sorry, Jessica, ‘flew’ is a homonym of ‘flu,’ which makes it a repetition! So Jessica is, *clap* *clap* OUTTA THERE!!”

In that case, I should have gotten called out for saying ado and adieu.

~Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...it was pretty funny :D

so i see your into this whole "rob-me-of-my-identity-with-the-wierd-word-verification-code-thingie-here" i thought i had gotten rid of those once and for all. *evil laugh* Well, i'm not going to fall for it, not a little bit, this comment is going to sit here till it goes away.... ... .. . okay, the heck with it... (too long, i know...sorry)

Jessica said...

I don't know why I do word verification. I just decided to, as it doesn't take forever.

I don't mind long comments, really. I just don't want to do them, that's all.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin