BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hungry

This always happens.  I tell myself that I just need to get things done in the day and so I stay off anything related to internet communities until later in the evening after I feel like I have gotten everything useful done and I am too brain dead to accomplish anything else except sitting and typing random stuff.  However, during the day I get ideas for blog entries.  I had this great one today.  But as I sat down to write, I forgot why I was going to do a blog entry.  


Oh, right.  Brain dead.  

Something is coming to mind now that I was going to say something about the post Lizzie made before her flower arranging post about love.  But my last post was titled......well, you can just scroll down and see.  Yeah.  So I don't know.  

The problem with everything right now is that I did not eat enough for breakfast this morning.  I usually have my heaping bowl of cheerios and granola (actually, Joe's Os, and not Cheerios.  They are so much better.  Cheerios are yucky).  But I was trying very hard to stay on schedule this morning.  I got the last of the cheerios (I am just calling them that because it is easier), which did not fill up the bowl all the way exactly how I like it.  Now, I am always getting the bottom of the box.  I don't know why it always happens to me, but it does.  And I usually walk back to my parent's room and get another box.  (Don't look at me too strangely...we are just one of those weird families; we keep food everywhere.)  However, like I said I was kind of in a time crunch, so I just accepted my amount (also still feeling a little burned from Saturday's incident where everybody ate all the strawberries and I did not get any to put on my cereal simply because I did not eat breakfast till 1:30 pm and everybody thought I would have eaten it by then.  Injustice!!!!!), put my normal portion of granola on top of that, and sat down to eat.  By lunch, I was quite hungry.  I ate one piece of leftover pizza, since that was all I was allowed  to have, even though last night I only ate three when Marck got five pieces, and Marck got another piece today.  

Then, while cleaning the bathrooms, I got the munchies several times.  The first time, I tried desperately to eat the grape tomatoes that my mother had said when she bought them that I could have as many as I liked.  But then Robert said I had to stop eating them because we were going to have kabobs tonight and mom wanted to save the tomatoes for the kabobs.  My hopes and dreams blew out the window once again.  So I ate an apple next, and then a mozzerella cheese stick.  I still was feeling empty, so I resorted to a frozen biscuit, after eating a little tiny piece of steak my mom brought home from Outback on Saturday.  

Finally it was dinner time.  The kabobs were very tasty, but I don't know why nobody thought to purchase a pineapple to use for them.  

But now I am hungry again.  I think it's just that digestion-at-night kind of hungry, actually (the kind you usually get when you drink something fizzy), but I can't tell.  In whatever case, I should stop thinking about food and just go to bed.

~Jessica  

2 comments:

N said...

Eww, real cheerios are nasty...like stale cardboard. We get the "Crispy Oats" (or something like that) from Aldi....they're so much better!

Anonymous said...

I agree that true cheerios are disgusting and if you ever eat them it'll take about a day for that yucky taste to slowllyyy fade out of your mouth.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin