BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Real quickly here...

I have decided officially to write a post detailing a day in my life and holding absolutely no significance except that it, like I said, details a day in my life...

Wednesday, May 14th, 2008:

I woke up a little after seven, and was not hungry because the night before we had gone to Outback and I ate a lot. SEW I put stamps on envelopes instead, in preparation for the graduation of...there I go again with the rhyming, dang it. After some of this, I got ready for my dad to take some pictures of me to send out with the graduation announcements (yay...you know, I hate having my picture taken. I never ever want to be a model). They turned out real nicely, somehow. I picked one and edited it a bit. Stacey texted me about swim and I responded back...

I snarfed down a banana, some strawberries, squash caserole and potato salad before throwing my stuff in my swim bag (come to think of it...I need to take it out. Yuck) and jumping into the van so we could go pick up Hannah and Noah and proceed to TAC for swim practice, and immediately afterwards, water polo practice. We played boys against girls again and...*sniff* we lost 10-13, I believe was the score. And Noah's going to gloat forevermore that the win was all because of him. I say bah, humbug.

Allison showed up and cheered on the girls, which was nice. Then we all (Lizzie, Sarah, Allison, Victoria and Mrs. H) got in their suburban and drove back to their house so we could leave again for Sarah's flute lesson after Victoria's mom picked her up. The flute lesson was cool, and we all decided Sarah is amazing because she composed a flute duet without any help from Lizzie on the piano...how in the world...?

After that excursion, we went back to their house where we put on makeup, played the piano, ate hotdogs, and...guess what? Left again for Radical Wednesday. We stood around and talked a bit, then all five girls (Kara, Allison, Sarah, Lizzie and me) sat on the blue jean couch to watch the Waco film. What was surprising was that we weren't squished with our hips (as you would expect from girls, I guess) but our shoulders were all too broad (too much swimming?), and it was a bit uncomfortable, but fun anyways.

After the film I ate the cupcakes that Rachel J bought, even though I specifically requested she make them. Then, I was going to play my new song for Allison, but apparently she was too busy talking to Nathan, so Rachel J insisted that she hear it, so I played it for her and then she insisted that I become famous. I said no, thanks anyway.

After that, Nathan, Rachel and I hopped in the Beamer with Mr. J and drove to my house, while Rachel and I had long, lovely conversations about going South-West or whatever. I got home, talked to Chris and Allison more, got ready for bed, got in bed, told them I was going to bed and goodnight, and then fell asleep. I slept very lightly because I had the smart idea to sleep with my window open and with shorts on. Pure genius in the making, I tell you!

So, that was my day. Thank you for reading it, I'm sure that if you took part in my day it was somehow more entertaining to you than if you didn't, which is why I don't write these sorts of entries. But that's okay, might as well do one once in my life, even if just to say I don't want to do it again... *huff* *sigh* *faints of exhaustion*

~Jessica

3 comments:

My name is Elizabeth, said...

Sounds like you had a good day :) Can't wait to see your graduation photo!

Anonymous said...

You should post one of your graduation pictures!

Anonymous said...

I changed it to my profile picture.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin