BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

One of those survey things...

1. What time is it? 9:39 pm

2. What's your full Name? Jessica Claire Lastname

3. What are you most afraid of? Not doing it all before I die

4. What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Prince Caspian

5. Place of birth? Raleigh, NC

6. Favorite foods? Cookie dough ice cream, coffee (Starbucks or McCafe, take your pick)

7. What's your natural hair color? I agree with Elayna...reddish-brownish

8. What comes to mind when you think of Alaska? Denali National Park

9. Ever been toilet paper rolling? Every time I go to the bathroom...

10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Sadly, yes...*sniffle* *tear*

11. Been in a car accident? No, fortunately, because I would be scarred for life.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Cracker Barrel croutons...yum

13. Favorite day of the week? Whenever there's improv or water polo!

14. Favorite restaurant? At the moment, Mimi's. That is, Mimi's Cafe (Marck corrected me, as guys like to do)

15. Favorite Flower? Orchid

16. Favorite sports to watch? Water polo, basketball, baseball and football

17. Favorite drink? Vault. Again, I say, I have betrayed the Mountain Dew. That is, we got a divorce.

18. Favorite ice cream? Cookie dough

19. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney, I guess

20. Ever been on a ship? The Titanic...no, not really. No, I haven't been on a ship.

21. What color is your bedroom carpet? Tumbleweed.

22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Dean

23. What do you do when you are bored? Lay around and get miserable thinking about how bored I am. Then I usually will read something or write. If I'm really miserable, though, I'll eat something and watch TV.

24. What is your bedtime? I used to say I would go to bed no later then 10 so I could get up and not feel cheated. Now I get 5 or 6 hours usually.

25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? I'm posting this on a blog, not an e-mail. But Abigail might convince Enil to snatch it.

26. Who is the person you sent this to that least likely to respond? All the people who don't read my blog...oh, that I "sent" this to? I don't know...maybe Allison since she never blogs, but this is the sort of thing for lazy bloggers. *cough*

27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? Not Allison, because I know the answer to everything already.

28. Favorite TV shows? Once upon a time I enjoyed Alias and That 70's Show. Then I liked Chuck and On the Lot. Now...sometimes I'll record Dog Whisperer or Mythbusters.

29. Last person you went to dinner with? Like, out and about? Um, my family.

30. What is your favorite vacation spot? I like nature, so anywhere like that.

31. What are your favorite colors? Forest green, black, and red.

32. How many times have you been sick on Christmas day? Poor Marck...he was VERY sick on Christmas and I caught it a day later...

33. How many pets do you have? Two.

35. What do you want to do before you die? Everything.

36. Have you ever been to Hawaii? No, unfortunately. I want to go, though. During the off-season.

37. Have you been to any countries outside the US? Nope, but it's on the list of things to do before I die and preferably very soon!

38. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? Whoever reads it, gosh-darn it.

39. What time is it now? 10:00 pm

~Jessica (and I took this from Elayna, btw)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting to see your reply. I have to admit, number 11. really got me!

11. Been in a car accident? No, fortunately, because I would be scarred for life.

!ELAYNA!

P.S.
Have a great time at the conference wearing a long dress and silly hat! (well, wouldn't you agree they look funny? Nevertheless, I want to wear one for my graduation!)

N said...

Your hair is definitely reddish-brownish... BTW, thanks for not freaking out about having an almost total stranger start babbling at you as you wash your hands! ;) Ha-ha..."if that makes any sense"...

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's fine...if you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have made a new good un-cyber friend! And I like talking while I wash my hands...ha ha...

Yes, thank you for pointing out how funny I look in my hat, Elayna...*grunts*

Anonymous said...

Ok Mr. "*sniffle* *tear*!",
what did you do now?!?
And this "Jessica Claire Lastname?"
how could you?!?

Happy Fuzz Balls!

>^..^<

Blog Widget by LinkWithin