BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things

Not a huge fan of white dresses...except for weddings, of course. I do like a guy in a tux, though. :)

1. 19th century British literature (!!!) No, really. Austen, Dickens, etc.
2. "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles (yes, that's really how you spell her name...I looked it up)
3. Amy Grant's "Unguarded" CD. I used to listen to it when I was little when we'd go with my dad to business trips in VA, so it reminds me of Hampton Suites, but I'm liking it all over again for different reasons.
4. Pride and Prejudice movies. Yay.
5. Strawberries
6. Strawberry ice cream
7. Strawberry smoothies
8. Warm weather
9. Green grass and trees
10. Biking
11. Hiking
12. Nature

Well, I'd do more, but I need to go to a study session for English, which I also love. Later!

~Jessica

1 comments:

Marck said...

another short post!
LOVE it

P.S. I love bike rides too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin