BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm Sorry...!!!

Well, you see, I had a bit of a weak moment today at some point, and thus...well...um...I don't know how to say this...I just watched a certain movie by the certain title of:

*cough* Sense and Sensibility... *cough* *sputter* *faked heart attack*

I couldn't help myself. I'm at a sleepover. It was part of the plan. If you refer to my two blogs ago blog about romantic ideals, I may have said something around the lines of trying not to watch movies like that anymore. And to that I say, "The diet starts tomorrow!"

Today I went to the zoo with Michelle, Elizabeth, Elayna, and two new friends, Emily and Jaime. Last night I spent the night at Michelle & Elizabeth's house after Bible Study, then we left early this morning. After our long tour of the zoo (where we took many exciting pictures which I will attempt to post up here later), we ran to the grocery store and improvised a lovely Italian dinner of tomato, spinach, and basil tortellini in Alfredo sauce with sides of steamed asparagus and Macaroni Grill-style bread complete with olive oil with pepper in it. For dessert we had lemon pound cake and french vanilla ice cream. We ate at one of the new friend's house, and afterwards spent a long while looking for her ferret, whom we found in its cage like it should be. That was interesting. I think it would be fun to have a ferret run around the house all the time, except I think my family would kick it all around in their careless wanderings. I used to let my chinchila run around the house before he figured out that he could hide in humanly inaccessable places--

MICHELLE!!!! *Jessica groans as Michelle sighs and decides to pick a different song to play AGAIN*

Quote of the day: "Michelle, you cannot run away from B minor forever." ~Me...heh heh

Well, I must go be sleepoverish. We're considering climbing up on the roof, eating left over pound cake, and playing rock paper scissors with a monkey we kidnapped from the zoo.

~Jessica

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin