BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Night at the Improv...

So I am doing my first picture blog! First of all, I will experiment with this picture of me and my aunt right after my graduation ceremony...










Well, that worked splendidly! So I shall continue to upload the rest of my photos I took last Friday night before and after the Comedy Cafe show!

Our lovely costume/prop room back stage...






Kathy threatening Gabe in the prop room...




And this is what she did to him!


He looks very nice, doesn't he? He had a whole voice and walk to go along with it...



Here's the back "soundproof" room before the show...everyone looks real chipper, don't they? And Jordan messed up my flash *sniffle*


If you didn't know any better, you'd think we're a real exciting bunch, huh...? Yeah. Here's Todd, Robin and David doing show prep a bit later...

Here's Todd doing sound check up on stage, as well as marking the joke box at center stage:


And Chris in the sound booth:


Marck and Peggy, the hard workers, at the concession stand getting things ready:



Then SOME little girls decided to raid the prop room after the show...here's what Cameron (left) and Kiera were inspired to put on:


Last but not least, I wanted to be in a picture (as proof I was there, after all...), but I didn't want to do it all alone, so Todd volunteered himself and Deb, and then Robin jumped in with her sunglasses, and Moriah offered to take the picture:

So, that was my night at the improv! I feel very weird, though, writing nothing but captions for this blog, so if someone could please go buy me the latest edition of Roget's Thesaurus, and The Mystery of Edwin Drood, I believe I will feel a little better, if not almost all the way consoled.

Until my next entry, I bid thee adieu!

~Jessica

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pics. I hope you keep putting new pictures up!

~Elayna~

P.S.
You look nice in your Graduation gown!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin