BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More than a feeling!

I just have this weird "subtly excited" kinda feeling that I can't get over. I am greatly anticipating something, but what? Maybe everything. From real short-term things like breakfast, to some things like swim meets and improv shows this weekend, to graduation-hooray for freestyle learning-, getting a job, living life in a new and different way...the idea of falling in love...the hope of one day going to Europe and blending in with the locals...WOW!!! I just feel GREAT! Last night, singing at Bible study, all I could think about was Italy-cobbble stones and vineyards and yummy food and rustic mansions and beautiful land that extends into eternity. It's really WEIRD.

Music and romance and forests and cottages and herbs and horses and big kitchens and dogs and Wolf Park and Bible Studies and knowledge and dog walking and my own car and being loved and weddings and honeymoons and hiking and camping and reading and summer and green and EVERYTHING and writing and picnics and no classrooms and no homework and no tests and simply what I WANT TO DO!!!

~Jessica

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin