BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

The End of the World as we Know it...

I was just struck with a terrorizing thought--what if, after I graduate, I am so caught up in making money and staying alive that I stop learning and cease any furtherance of studies in areas homeschool gave me an excuse to study, like biology and history and stuff?

I mean, sure, I can take classes from Wake Tech, but I've noticed all the homework and everything make it really stressful and I don't want to hate the subject when I'm through. Anyways, college is more for hammering info into students as quickly as possible, just making sure they KNOW the subject, without regard to their enjoyment of it or not. I want to study something I love, love it more, study it at my own pace and when I want to, and know all I want to when I do, and have no limits. On top of that, I won't have to study things I don't want to, like microorganisms.

I'm homeschooled. I know how to do all that! I have millions of resources. What am I worried about? I'll do what it takes.


~Jessica

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin