BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Planning

Since I am so worried about not learning next year, I've decided that, out of habit and for want of knowledge, I will pick a couple of things that I wish to study sometime around next semester and on into whenever. Nothing has to be completed at any time...freestyle learning!! Yay. No classes, unless I feel I will truly benefit from what they have to offer.

I've decided on several courses of action. I will be executing a in-depth, self-guided study of dog training/behavior. I will also still be reading my beloved fiction. I have lists of materials for both enterprises written down somewhere.

I'd like to learn a language. Probably after I've worked a long while and bought a car or something, then I will save up some money and get Rosetta Stone, either for French or Italian. I think I'd rather visit Italy than France, so probably Italian.

I'd like to continue studying animals in general, as well as genetics. I have no specific plans for that yet.

I also love history. I haven't done any this year, and I've missed it. So I've concluded that I want to do a chronological study of the history of the world once I graduate. I'm sure that will be fascinating.

A lot of what I'll do depends on what I can find in the area of books and things. But I just cannot wait to graduate in 2008 so I won't hesitate to fully abate empty holes in my brain before it's too late--I'll clear the plate!!! Yeah! Heh...I also want to study lots of God-stuff, and I've picked out many books for that as well.

I'm so excited! Wish me luck!

~Jessica

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin