BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Who Starts These Tag Things Anyways????

This is one of those "trying to be Sarah" moments.....I can't remember what kind of flower this is, though....but it was blooming in August, whatever it was, and I think it was a vine of some sort.  Moonvine?  I don't know.  This was about 7 in the morning, but, yes, I took it.  The focus is all off.....


The rules:  Go to your picture file, go to your fifth picture, post it, and then tag five people.  Considering we all know each other, the people available to tag are getting mighty slim.  I will, as Lizzie did, tag some people who probably won't do it, but at least they will be tagged: Michelle, Chris, Mr. H......and....oh, good grief. I will re-tag Marck and Allison, even though Lizzie already did. You see, if two people tag them, then they definitely SHOULD respond, right??  Right.      

3 comments:

Jonathan David Page said...

Muahahahaha... I can't be tagged!

Very pretty flower though.

Jessica said...

Yes...I was considering tagging you, but then you don't have a blog, and that messed up everything! Thank you though...I really do try. :)

Anonymous said...

The flower is a Moon Vine. It blooms at night and stays open until the sun comes out in the morning. At our house, one side of the yard is shady until about 9a.m.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin