BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

What Bob Has to Say

My iPod Shuffle's name is Bob.  And this is what he has to say today in the latest episode of "Lazy Blogging" with material pirated from Allison's blog.


Step 1: Put your iPod on shuffle (unless you are privledged enough like me to own one of Bob's cousins, then this step is not necessary)
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play no matter how embarrassing (unless they are instrumental...I had to skip 11 of those)
Step 3: Bold over the songs that someone guesses correctly (that means you, loyal fans, are to guess what song it is by the opening line)
Step 4: Looking up the lyrics on any search engine is totally cheating and that's not cool (this also means you, loyal fans.  You will be banned fans if.....well, I just wanted to make that rhyme).

1. It took a lot to turn away, Blood and water from one side  
2.  All of your life now you have denied
3.  Eveline grips the railing as her lover calls her to the seas
4.  Measuring a summer's  day I only find it slips away to grey
5.  Whoa-oh here it comes, that funny feeling again
6.  I used to rule the world
7.  Tell me where it's hurting, are you burning?
8.  I'm gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware
9.  Two lazy dreamers on a winter's night making plans for the spring
10.  An angel returned that night through the sky
11.  I read the news today, oh boy
12.  I want to run, I want to hide
13.  We all know the girls that I am talking about
14.  I don't know what to say to you, tears are on your face
15.  Green finch and linnet bird, nightengale, blackbird, how is it you sing?
16.  Momma never said it would be like this
17.  Born with the moon in Cancer
18.  Eva's pretty hands reach out and they reach wide
19.  I'm in the sky tonight, there I can keep by your side
20.  You take my breath away, love thinks it's here to stay

9 comments:

N said...

1. Take Me Higher- Jars of Clay...sheesh, I had to sing through the whole first verse to remember which song that was! :D

6. Viva la vida-Coldplay

11. A day in the life-The Beatles

Jessica said...

Yes, very good Natalie! I shall now go bold them... :)

Sarah said...

Funny. I just did this on Facebook. :P
7. I'm for you - tobyMac

8. I can't Wait to be King - Lion King

13. Mood Rings - Relient K (? I'm not sure)

16. No Ordinary Love - tobyMac

Jessica said...

Cooooorrrreeeecccctttt! You should re-post it on your blog so I can read it... :)

Sarah said...

Actually I think I'll do it again. :) I love lazy blogging. :P

Jonathan David Page said...

Ah well... all the ones I know have been done now. (Because I didn't check for a few days.) I'm going to go try my luck on Sarah's version.

Chris said...

Hmmm, mine would stump people on the right songs because of their obscurity or you would have to be from Canada or Buffalo to identify the band. Might give it a try sometime soon.

The Mattrix said...

Interesting idea, but what if someday Bob says something ominous and bone-chillingly realistic...?

ANYWAY...


And The Money Kept Rolling In (And Out) - Evita Soundtrack

An Angel Returned - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Mephistopheles - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Can't imagine how I knew these. :)

Jessica said...

Sarcasm just drips from your tone, Mattrix....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin