BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Feel Like the Blogging Muscle Guy...

Maybe Matt, Sarah, and Lizzie might know what I mean by that, or we may have all forgotten...but nonetheless, here is another one of "those boredom/lazy blogging things":

Random Facts About You:

1. Favorite book(s) of the Bible: 1st and 2nd Peter
2. Largest collection that you own: 18 assorted jackets and hoodies
3. What instrument(s) do you play (if any)? Guitar and piano mainly, and to save my life I can get by on the bass, mandolin, Irish whistle, recorder, and ukulele.
4. You ultimate desire is: To be a mother and a writer
5. The song in your head right now is: "7 Wonders" by Nickel Creek
6. One thing you have never done is: Traveled anywhere outside the US *cries bitterly*
7. Your most common catchphrase: Um..."Oh, bothersome elephants!" (???)
8. Your favorite actor/actress: Johnny Depp
9. What is on your mind the majority of the time? Probably music...and wondering about life's complexities
10. What's your favorite drink? Those Bolthouse Farms coffee drink things.
11. Nobody could pay you to: Vote for Obama....?
12. Your favorite author: Charles Dickens
13. What book did you just finish reading? "Rainbow Valley" by L. M. Montgomery
14. What are you about to do once you finish this? Write a letter


Anyways...goodnight!~Jessica

6 comments:

Lizzie said...

I remember the muscle guy!! But I'm too dense to understand how the blogging part fits in... :/

*sniffles* I haven't been out of NC and VA. I sympathize.

Jessica said...

I just feel really narcissistic filling out the fill-out things.

Lizzie...you and I need to vacation to far-away places together...well, we are the same person.

Unknown said...

Haha... never heard that elephant phrase before.

And hey! I just saw an ad for this movie... which I realized is based on the book I was telling you about by Frank Peretti, that I was positive would make a great movie. AND it's also written by Ted Dekker ... so maybe we should go see this thriller together or something :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0837796/

Have a marvelous trip this weekend! Say "hi" to a museum or famous building for me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and "Wake Tech" is Elizabeth B. ... haha. Sorry, I was logged in with the graphic design club email.

Anonymous said...

Umm...actually, never mind. Just watched the trailer and it would be so much creepier on screen than reading it. J/K! You should def. read the book, though.

Lizzie said...

Hey, Jessica, I tagged you! (If you don't know what that means, go check my blog. :) )

Blog Widget by LinkWithin