BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

40 Secrets About Yourself

Lazy blogging once again...all the stuff you never knew about me...

One. Have you ever been asked out? Yes, unfortunately.

Two. Where was your default picture taken? Candler Swim Club

Three. What is your middle name? Claire

Four. Your current relationship status? In a mango with an awesome guy named Jesus, thank you very much

Five. Does your crush like you back? Oh, pshaw...I'm second-best, pretty sure...

Six. What is your current mood? Apathetic

Seven. What color pants are you wearing? Camo

Eight. What color shirt are you wearing? Off-white...canvasy-kinda-color

Nine. What is your favorite thing to do? Ooh, very hard. Hm...either swim, write, play piano, read, or do improv. Hard decision.

Ten. If you could go back in time and change something, would you? Plenty of things. My life would probably end up drastically different in the long run, though, and I'm not sure I really want that to happen.

Eleven. If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? A seal.

Twelve. Ever had a near death experience? Yeah...that sort of stuff happens to people like me.

Thirteen. Something you do a lot? Sit down at the piano and bang around randomly.

Fourteen. What do you want to be when you get older? A writer, a mom, and something involving music

Fifteen. Who did you copy and paste this from? The Allison Archives

Sixteen. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Uhhhhh......the first woman born in the US, whatever her name was........

Seventeen. When was the last time you cried? Sunday afternoon........

Eighteen: What do you consider your theme song? Oh, I have no idea. How about..."Love Grows (Where my Rosemary Grows)"? I like it a lot, and it's true. I don't got no money, my clothes are kinda funny, my hair is wild and free...I talk kinda lazy, people say I'm crazy...but I'm not so sure if my life is really a mystery (it is to the people who don't know me)

Nineteen. If you could have one super power what would it be? Flying

Twenty. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? Yeah...height, eyes, hair (preferably swishy), the way they move/walk

Twenty-one. What do you usually order from starbucks? Iced caramel latte

Twenty-two. What's your biggest secret? I have two big toes...

Twenty-three. Favorite color? Green, blue and black

Twenty-five. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Duh...I secretly like them, and have younger siblings

Twenty-six. What are you eating or drinking at the moment? Cantaloupe

What's your favorite smell? Books, gardenias

Twenty-nine. Describe your life in one word, what would it be? Cool.

What is your secret obsession: Giftwrap tape (the really shiny kind)

Thirty-one. Have you ever kissed in the rain? Alas, no, though it's on the top-ten things to do on my honeymoon.

Thirty-two. What are you thinking about right now? How interesting it is that Nickel Creek covered Britney Speares' "Toxic" on their tour...

Thirty-three. What should you be doing right now? Getting ready to go to the pool

Thirty-four. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? Everybody!!!!!

Thirty-five. Why are you doing this? Because I am narcissistic and like wasting time while being so

Thirty-six. Do you like working in the yard? No, except gardening occasionally

Thirty-seven. If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be? Um...I'm not going to say. Because, though it is actually very innocent, some people might assume some things (and they would be right, too, though it's still innocent and has nothing to do with what they would assume)

Thirty-eight. Do you act differently around the person you like? No, everything is part of my personality and I just act like...me...

Thirty-nine. What is your natural hair color? Brunette

Forty. What did you think about this survey? Very time-consuming.

~JCB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One question - why is the word brunette the only word in bright yellow.

Yes, I know that it's a silly question - but I don't care!

~Elayna~

My name is Elizabeth, said...

"Thirty-four. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? Everybody!!!!!"

Oh, now you've made me cry :(

Anonymous said...

I don't know why that's in bright yellow...I do believe I need to fix that...some malfunction with something, I'm sure.

Well, I couldn't just name one person, could I? And I do get angry from time to time...but I'm blinded by anger and can't see through anything...therefore blaming the entire "surplus population!" But, really. I am not mad at anyone...I love everyone! Peace...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin