BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.....(aka lazy blogging)

1. What is your occupation right now?
Bookkeeper and my mother's helper

2. What color are your socks right now?
Dark blue

3. What are you listening to right now?
"Beauty and the Mess" by Nickel Creek

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Cereal.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Successfully?  Um..............working on it.  

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Alex.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes.  Why are there always stupid questions like this?

8. How old are you today?

18.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Football I guess, unless you want to count figure skating and gymnastics as actual sports.

10. What is your favorite drink?
Iced caramel latte from Starbucks.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
With hydrogen peroxide once, and with henna a few times.  The latter usually just gets my hair back to the color it was before I started swimming.

12. Favorite food?
Sushi.  No, I am not just trying to sound sophisticated.

13. What is the last movie you watched?
A Beautiful Mind.

14. Favorite day of the year?
Depends on the year!

15. How do you vent anger?
Listen to very loud music or make really loud music.  Swimming helps too, but that is not always accesible.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Either stuffed animals or my cooker set.  Sometimes both at the same time when I would serve the stuffed animals as food.

17. What is your favorite season?
Summer because of swimming, but really spring because it is so...delighful...

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries, but why aren't strawberries an option?

19. Living arrangements?
With my family in a little ranch house on about a half acre.  It's not bad.  Sometimes I wish we had a big mansion and/or had a lot more land.  But doesn't everyone?

20. When was the last time you cried?
I don't know, probably a couple weeks ago?  Last year?

21. What is on the floor of your closet?
It has a floor????????

22. What did you do last night?
Went to Radical Wednesday

23. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger?
Plain with everything else except cheese.  

24. Favorite dog breed?
Wolf.

25. Favorite day of the week?
Monday, because it allows me to psychologically get a fresh start on everything!

26. How many countries have you lived in?
In reality, only the USA.  But in my head I have lived in England and Australia as well.

27. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds.

28. What is your favorite flower?
Orchids.

5 comments:

My name is Elizabeth, said...

Aha! How did you like "A Beautiful Mind?"

Chris said...

I saw that in high school, was very interesting!

Of the movies we watched in that class (psychology/sociology) I preferred Dead Poet's Society.

Anonymous said...

I really liked it! I like those kinds of movies. I also really liked Dead Poet's Society.

Jonathan David Page said...

Served your stuffed animals as food? And your favorite breed of dog is wolf? I think those two things right there tell the most about you...

Mimi Elise said...

hey! i have that same quiz on my blog! :P
check it out sometime if u want!

btw kewlio blog

Blog Widget by LinkWithin