BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Residing

Music and lyrics by Jessica

(Verse One)
Carry me home
Where is home to me anyway
A lonely old house
Surrounded by new buildings

The world is
At a beginning but at an end
I do not know
Will you show me the way

(Channel)
Confiding, residing
But washed away with tears
I know that you know
I’m losing all I hold dear

(Chorus)
Where will I go
Now that I know
Somebody loves me

How will I find
Someone who’s mine
Lives up to the way

(Verse Two)
Am I done here
But is here really here at all
A river of thoughts
Watch as it’s drained away

(Channel Two)
Losing, choosing
Memories carried away
You know that I know
It’s not safe, I can’t stay

(Chorus)

(Channel Three)
Abiding, Confiding
But blown away by the breeze
Oh no, don’t you go
I’m asking begging you please

(Bridge)
I’ll sail away
Will you follow me
As I’m leaving you
Nothing to say
Can’t you just agree
There’s nothing for us to do
But let it go…

6 comments:

Jonathan David Page said...

I've always wondered this... why do you never actually provide the music mentioned at the top?

Jessica said...

Haha...I can't. I don't know how to post mp3s, plus I've never recorded any of my songs. I guess I just put "music" up there to distinguish it as a song, instead of a poem.

Jonathan David Page said...

:(
So I have no clue what this sounds like...

(Don't click this link. It probably doesn't have any helpful information on the other side. :)

Jessica said...

Oh, sure. You and your mind-control powers. Well, you know what? I'm not falling for it! I will not click the link, just like you said!

..........oops. I did it anyways.

Thanks! I'll look at it...I can't guarantee that I will put up any music any time soon though, since I still have to way to record anything.

Jonathan David Page said...

Well, I'll come up with an alternate setting for the purposes of reading it then... ;D

Lauren said...

Hey Jessica! Just saying hi! I'm now a follower!! Did you go to the homeschool conference? hope your doing well!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin